This program includes  lifting days + one movement & recovery day per week. This program willmaintain your strength, flexibility, mobility, and prevent injury during your season. Each exercise comes with "alternative exercises" Your workout includes soft tissue, mobility and stability, muscle activation, movement prep, movement skills, light power, plyometric, and speed work, power development, core strength, strength development, and conditioning.
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping and Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body and Core
- CONDITIONING - Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance and Stabilization
"Marty has been a big influence on my overall development as a hockey player. Marty assisted me in improving in all facets of the game. His on-ice skill sessions helped to improve my speed and power. Marty’s office sessions were extremely detailed and hockey specific. Marty also assisted in recommending an effective diet program for me. His personable nature made working hard enjoyable." ---> Scott Wilson - Buffalo Sabres
$19.99/month for 5 months
after 7 day free trial
Andrew Martin is the founder of MartyStrength Inc., and is well know for Strength & Conditioning and hockey skill development.
If you are a hockey player with previous strength and conditioning experience this program is for you. Maintain your movement, strength and power over the course of the season.