This program is designed to prepare you for your upcoming hockey season. Each workout involves Soft tissue work, mobility and stability, muscle activation, movement prep, movement skills, light power, plyometric, and speed work, power development, core strength, strength development, and conditioning.
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping and Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body and Core
- CONDITIONING - Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance and Stabilization
"Marty has been a big influence on my overall development as a hockey player. Marty assisted me in improving in all facets of the game. His on-ice skill sessions helped to improve my speed and power. Marty’s office sessions were extremely detailed and hockey specific. Marty also assisted in recommending an effective diet program for me. His personable nature made working hard enjoyable." ---> Scott Wilson - Buffalo Sabres
Andrew Martin is the founder of MartyStrength Inc., and is well know for Strength & Conditioning and hockey skill development.
Join today to access your first workout and get started tracking your progress!